- Clement, Tanya E., and Liz Fischer. “Audiated Annotation from the Middle Ages to the Open Web.” Digital Humanities Quarterly 015, no. 1 (March 5, 2021).
- Assistant Instructor, Department of English, University of Texas at Austin, 2021 - Present.
- E 314: The Pulitzer Prize
- Assistant Instructor, Department of Rhetoric & Writing, University of Texas at Austin, 2019 - 2021.
- Assistant Instructor, School of Information, University of Texas at Austin, 2020.
- INF 315: Introduction to Digital Humanities
- Assistant Instructor, Texas Prison Education Initiative, 2020 - present.
- Teaching Assistant, Department of English, University of Texas at Austin, 2017 - 2019.
- E 316L: British Literature
- E 316M: American Literature
- E 316N: World Literature
- Project Manager, Atlas of a Medieval Life: The Itineraries of Roger de Breynton, University of Texas at Austin, 2020-
- Graduate Research Assistant, Audiovisual Metadata Platform Pilot Development (AMPPD), University of Texas at Austin in collaboration with Indiana University Libraries, 2018-.
- Graduate Research Assistant, SpokenWeb, University of Texas at Austin, 2018.
- Research Assistant, CyberText Technologies Project, Center for Spatial and Textual Analysis, Stanford University, 2017.
- Research Assistant, Global Currents: Cultures of Literary Networks, 1050-1900, Center for Spatial and Textual Analysis, Stanford University, 2015 to 2017.
Fellowships and Awards
- Martin M. Crow Scholarship in Geoffrey Chaucer Studies. The University of Texas at Austin. Awarded to support paleography training. May 2019.
- Hume Humanities Honors Fellowship. Stanford University. Awarded to support thesis research. 2016-2017.
- Editor, Programming Historian. 2022 - Present.
- English Graduate Group Professional Skills Committee. The University of Texas at Austin. 2020.
- Software and Platforms: Open Refine, Omeka, Jupyter Notebooks, QGIS, Gephi, Adobe Photoshop/In Design/After Effects, Blender, Zotero, GitHub/Git
- Data Standards: IIIF, TEI